ILVE introduces the Pro Series to their line of free-standing dual fuel ranges. A sleek, modern design and a sharp price point matched with ILVE’s superior quality ensure that this is no ordinary kitchen appliance. The new line flaunts chef quality features including a removable griddle, high BTU brass burners and a built-in warm drawer to keep cooked food at an ideal temperature for serving.
The ILVE Pro series is available in a 36” single or unique double oven configuration as well as an exclusive 40” & 48” size with double ovens. The electric ovens feature multi-function cooking options and built-in rotisserie accessories for a truly professional-style cooking experience. The triple pane glass doors ensure the outside of the oven doors maintain a safer to touch temperature while effectively trapping heat to conserve more energy.
“Expanding ILVE’s line of free-standing ranges gives consumers even more ability to find an appliance to best suit their cooking, design and budget needs,” says Melissa Haber, Vice President for EuroChef USA. “The ILVE Pro Series flaunts a modern style while encompassing all of the most desirable cooking features for the home chef at a sharp price point.”
Offered in two colors, stainless steel & matte graphite, the Pro Series features spindle legs, tubular style knobs and handles and a digital clock and timer.
- Available in 36” single oven, 36” double oven, 40” double oven and 48” double oven options
- Offered in Stainless Steel and Matte Graphite colors
- Equipped with High BTU Brass Burners, including one Dual Triple Ring Burner
- Features easy clean oven cavities
- 24” depth with a 2” extended standard backguard to reach an overall 25.5” depth
- Digital programmable clock & timer
- UMRP starting at $4,299 for the 36” Single Oven in Stainless Steel