Get a Pro-Style Look for Less Starting at $4,999
Lofra, the market leader of freestanding cookers and built-in appliances, traces its origins back to 1956, when the Lovato brothers first began manufacturing pots. The brand has since evolved into a global consumer reference point for the kitchen industry and the pride of the Italian manufacturing industry. With a steadfast commitment to delivering an exceptional culinary experience, Lofra offers an extensive variety of cutting-edge cooking features that are tailored to satisfy even the most critical chefs. Imported to the U.S. market by EuroChef USA, we’re spotlighting the Maestro Collection, one of three collections built for the U.S. consumer.
As the second line introduced by Lofra in the early 1960s, Maestro exemplifies premium quality with a presence as strong as its performance. Professional chefs and home cooks alike marvel at the performance, consistent temperature control and various cooking options paired with the pro-style aesthetic of the Maestro range. Maestro is offered in two sizes (36- and 48-inch) and four stunning colors (Matte Black, Blue, White and Stainless Steel) in dual fuel to help you craft your ideal kitchen design. For those who desire a sophisticated, professional-grade appearance, the Maestro delivers it at a price point you’ll crave.
Maestro’s 36-inch dual fuel range features five brass burners, offering versatile cooking capabilities. The cooking power varies from a gentle 5,000 BTUs for simmering to a powerful 18,000 BTU dual burner for searing. The larger 48-inch range adds two additional burners. For accessibility and safety, this range is equipped with one-touch ignition and a gas shut-off safety system. The cooktop also features heavy-duty cast-iron grates and burner caps, and like all Lofra ranges, the LP conversion kit is included.
Maestro’s oven features nine programmable settings including a pizza function, defrost, true European convection and more for perfectly cooked results. In the 48-inch option, the Maestro adds the lucrative and coveted independent second oven that operates with the same full multi-function and convection capabilities as the main oven cavity. Both the main and side ovens in the 48-inch model feature outer oven glass trim that’s effortlessly removable to provide convenient access to the three panes of oven glass for easy cleaning.
Every Lofra range is packed with features that even the most discerning chefs will admire:
- Real Metal Knobs and Handrails: With real metal knobs and handrails, the quality and craftsmanship of Lofra ranges is visible in every detail.
- Brass Burners: All Lofra burners are semi-sealed to provide an optimal cooking performance. The cast iron burner caps are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Cooling Fan: The cooling fan system is designed to prevent hot air from damaging the range controls by venting out warm air through an incorporated vent above the door handle and filtering cold air from the bottom of the oven door.
- Triple Tempered Glazed Glass Doors: Every oven door is crafted with three panes of oven glass to ensure heat is locked inside the oven cavity while reducing the external surface temperature for safety and energy consumption.
- Telescopic Shelf Supports: Special guides allow for easy access for turning and basting while also adding protection against overturned trays.
- Grease Filter: Every Lofra range is furnished with a grease filter that covers the primary convection fan to guarantee the oven cavity is always clean. This filter can be removed for maintenance and cleaning.
Love your Lofra range? Tag us on your social media post for a chance to be featured on the Lofra social channels!
Find a Lofra dealer near you: https://lofra.us/store-locator/.