Verona, crafted in Italy but made for the U.S. market, introduces the all-new Designer series to their line of 36″ single oven freestanding ranges. With rounded handles, spindle legs, a new modern knob design and clean beveled doors, these electric and gas ranges are sure to be the focal point of kitchen designs.
The new series is equipped with a new larger capacity oven cavity and newly designed continuous cast iron cooktop grates (gas model only) to tackle even the most robust recipes. The Designer Series gas ranges also feature brass burners that produce a higher BTU power on all burner elements – ideal for boiling and searing.
“The Designer series combines all of the best features of Verona’s previous lines of ranges into one extraordinary collection,” says Melissa Haber, Vice President of EuroChef USA. “Cosmetic updates ensure that the range matches seamlessly with other kitchen appliances, while upgrades to Verona’s highly-acclaimed pro-style performance allow for precise and simplified preparation in the home.”
MSRP starting at $4,099. Product Details:
- Available in Stainless Steel, Matte Graphite, True White & Burgundy colors
- Equipped with a full-width storage drawer
- Oven cavity features 2 halogen lights
- Dual fans in oven cavity (electric model only)
- Soft-close oven door with 3 panes of glass
- Oven glide rack included
- Low profile 1” High Backguard
- New pro-style depth of 25 ¼”
For more information visit http://veronaappliances.com/