Equipped with a Booster/Fast Boil function and Pan Detection on all zones
Verona Appliances, known for Italian crafted appliances made for the U.S. market, has released their new 36” Induction 5-Zone Cooktop. The powerful new cooktop comes in a sleek black easy-to-clean ceramic glass. The 5 high power zones feature a fast boil setting for rapid cooking as well as a low power setting for delicate meals. Each zone also features eight distinct power levels plus a BOOST function, all easily regulated by soft touch digital display controls.
The 36” Electric Induction Cooktop has an overall depth of 20 7/8” and a width of 35 7/16”
- Black Ceramic Glass
- 5 Cooking Zones
- Crescent shaped touch controls
- Low power setting for delicate cooking
- Booster/Fast Boil Function on all zones – with up to 3 used simultaneously. This function shuts off after 10 minutes and then automatically brings the setting down to the highest standard heat setting.
- Pan detection system will detect the size and shape of the cookware and heat only that cooking area
- 3 Cooling Fans
- Hot surface/residual heat indicator
- Auto shut-off in the case of spillage, incorrect pan usage or if no cookware is detected
- Audible alarm to alert of spillage or cooktop malfunction
- MSRP is $1,899