From January 1st, 2023 through December 31st, 2023, save $600 off a Verona Range Hood when purchased along with a Verona range.
Season’s Savings: The Latest Offers from Verona Appliances
Save on Kitchen Suites, Built-In Cooking & More
As a result of ongoing supply chain disruptions, there are significant shortages in raw materials like stainless steel, plastic, microchips, and even shipping containers. Prices continue to rise as the demand for home remodeling still remains strong.
Verona Appliances anticipated this shortage early in the pandemic and we are happy to say that we have stock available and ready to ship and for product not in stock, our lead times are no more than six weeks. In addition, we are one of the few appliance retailers that are still running promotions and rebates in light of historic inflation — passing on much-needed savings to our consumers wallets. Below is a list of our latest offers.
Save $600 on a Verona Range Hood
Range hoods are critical components for every kitchen. Whether it’s a chimney hood, low profile range hood or insert, choosing the right hood is an important step in the kitchen renovation process. We recommend you consult with an appliance professional about which hood is best for you, but for now, we can make the process a bit easier by helping you save $600 on a Verona Range Hood (VEHOOD model) with the purchase of any 30″ or 36″ Verona range!
Offer valid until June 1, 2022. Click here for more information.
Up to $4,500 in Savings on Built-In Cooking Suites
Are you interested in trying something different with your kitchen layout? We also offer built-in ovens! Our newest model, the Verona Designer Series 30” Gas oven, will not disappoint with superior design upgrades including a temperature indicator, heavy-duty glide rack supports, commercial-style closed door broil, convection bake options and competitive pricing.
With our latest promotion, you can buy more and save more! Combine a Verona built-in oven/cooktop combo with refrigeration, dishwashing and ventilation for the ultimate kitchen appliance suite. Five-piece packages start at $6,894. Electric ovens and 24” ovens are available as well.
Offer valid until June 1, 2022. Click here for more information.
Suite Savings on a Verona Kitchen Package
If you’re renovating your entire kitchen, now is the perfect time to install all new appliances! Choose from a wide selection of powerful Verona vent hoods and ranges in six brilliant color options. In addition, the Energy Star-rated 36” counter-depth French Door Refrigerator features full-width pantry drawer, and the 24” ultra-quiet stainless-steel dishwasher has vortex cleaning with a 16-place setting capacity.
Up to $3,450 in savings for four-piece packages, which start at $7,245. Offer valid until June 1, 2022. Click here for more information.
About Verona: Verona Appliances’ stylish line of ranges, ovens, cooktops, ventilation, dishwashers and refrigeration have been featured in upscale kitchens around the world since 1958. Designed and manufactured in the suburbs of Venice, Italy, each Verona cooking appliance is held to the highest standards of quality and is made to U.S. market specifications. Verona’s new Designer Series offers the ability to customize a range with six trending colors, three knob designs and four fuel options using an intuitive online tool. EuroChef USA is proud to offer the Verona line of appliances through an authorized network of U.S. distributors and retailers, suitable for any sized kitchen.
Verona’s Guide to Kitchen Ventilation Systems
Ventilation solutions are critical components for every kitchen and choosing the right one is an important step in the kitchen renovation process. Kitchen ventilation fans work to pull the air around you into filters or a duct to remove odors, grease, moisture, smoke, and harmful particles from the kitchen as you cook. Determining the right ventilation system for your kitchen can be complex, as it is not a one-size-fits-all approach.
You will want to consider what options are available, your style preferences, as well as the structure of your home, your local township regulations and more. We recommend you consult with an appliance professional about which hood is best for you, but for now, we will provide you with a guide of talking points so you can be prepared for an informed conversation.
Know What Types of Ventilation Options are Available
Verona range hoods are designed and engineered with great attention to detail and use only the best quality components available. Featuring powerful multi-speed fans, LED lighting and pro-style upgrades, every Verona hood pairs perfectly with Verona cooking products in an array of sizes and colors for the ultimate choice in performance and design. We have three ventilation options available.
- Verona Chimney Hoods: A chimney hood is often installed on the wall and eliminates the need for a cabinet over the range or cooktop. The design of this hood often serves as a focal point in the kitchen and can complement the range.
- Verona Low Profile Range Hoods: A low-profile range hood is mounted directly onto the bottom of a kitchen cabinet and centered above the range or cooktop.
- Verona Range Hood Inserts: A hood insert is installed directly into a hole cut either in the ceiling or a custom surround. The hoods’ motor box is hidden for a seamless, straight-line design. It’s the perfect hood for appliances installed on an island, peninsula or in a nook.
Determine What Suits Your Style…
Now that you have a general idea of what hoods are available from Verona, you’ll want to think about your overall kitchen vision and which hood will best match your style.
- The Focal Point: The Verona Chimney Hood offers a lean, straight-line design with rounded edges for a pro-style look. This style hood can easily be the star of any kitchen. In addition, the chef-inspired design will make you feel like you’re cooking in a professional kitchen at home!
- The Traditionalist: The Verona Low Profile Range Hood installs under an upper cabinet. It’s best for when you would like the hood to be part of the kitchen design, but not the focal point. The low-profile hood is both functional and economical in its design, as it allows to for valuable upper storage in kitchens that are tight on space.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Verona Hood Insert has a clean, slim design with commercial-style performance. This hood is often hidden or integrated into a custom surround designed to match the kitchen cabinetry or as a bold design element.
… and Meets Your Needs
Although you may have a particular style hood in mind, you will also need to consider what will meet the needs of your cooking style and your home. Here are a few questions that should be addressed when choosing ventilation.
- How many CFMs will you need? CFM stands for cubic feet per minute. This tells you how fast the range hood can move air. The higher the CFM, the faster the air can be moved out of the space. How many CFMs you will need depends on a multitude of factors, including the size and layout of your kitchen. Is it open concept or a micro-sized space? Are there windows? How high are the ceilings? All of these components will be a factor in the CFM power needed. Also consider the width of your cooking appliance and the burner power and fuel type – the larger and more powerful your appliance is, the more CFM’s you will need. Verona’s ventilation options deliver powerful performance from 600 CFMs for smaller cooktops and up to 1,200 CFMs for larger cooktops.
- How will the air be vented in your home? There are two main types of venting methods: external and recirculating. External venting will push air outside to the roof or the side of the home using vents and ducts. The recirculating method, common in condos or apartments, does not require outside ventilation. Instead, air is filtered through the hood first before being released back into the room.
- How do you currently cook at home? Think about the type of cooking you do most often. Some range hoods have filters specifically for capturing grease, which can be helpful if you frequently cook with oil. You will also want to think about personal preferences, like if you would prefer extra lighting, want variable fan speeds or a vent that can be controlled by a remote or will automatically adjust fan speed depending on the heat and smoke in the room. Discussing your preferences and cooking habits can help your representative guide you to ventilation that will best suit your needs.
We hope these pointers allow you to feel more confident in your ventilation selection and will help guide you as you work through your kitchen renovation. For more details our Verona’s ventilation systems, visit our ventilation page. To find a Verona retailer near you, visit our store locator or call the EuroChef USA sales team at 1-631-254-3434. You can also email email@example.com with additional questions and inquiries.
For more products and design ideas, follow us on Facebook or Instagram or visit www.veronappliances.com.
Verona Introduces Designer Ventilation Collection
Verona Appliances introduces Designer Ventilation with three style options including a classic wall-mounted chimney hood, streamlined low profile hood and built-in hood insert. Verona’s Designer Hood Collection offers powerful features including: 600 CFM – 1,200 CFM motors, four fan speeds, LED lights, dishwasher safe anti-grease filters, time delay shut-off and the choice of a filtration system for internal ventilation. Chimney and low profile hoods are available in 30”, 36” and 48” sizes, and the built-in hood insert comes in 34” and 46”. The 36” chimney hood is available in four colors including stainless, white, matte black and gloss black to match any Verona range.
The Designer Hood Collection is part of an expansive Kitchen Suite program recently launched – saving consumers up to $2,800 on four-piece packages (range, hood, dishwasher and refrigerator) with an instant in-store rebate.
“MADE IN ITALY, the Designer Hood Collection brings together the finest materials, sought after features and powerful performance into three beautifully crafted styles,” states Melissa Haber, Vice President of EuroChef USA. “Consumers now have powerful options to coordinate their ventilation style, size and color with any Verona cooking appliance for a perfectly paired kitchen design.”
Designer Series Ventilation Range Hoods (600-1,200 CFM)
Premium range hoods, hand-crafted stainless-steel construction with heavy-duty blowers, dishwasher safe anti-grease filters, time delay shut offs, indicator lights for filter maintenance, and convertible for easy installation whether externally vented or recirculating.
- 36” and 48” Stainless Steel Insert
- 30”, 36” and 48” Low Profile Stainless Steel Range Hoods
- 30”, 36”, and 48” Chimney Stainless Steel Range Hoods; 36” available in four color choices (Stainless Steel, Matte Black, Gloss Black and White.)