At the heart of every great meal is the kitchen. Here at EuroChef, our goal is to help elevate your cooking skills and explore the delicious meals that can be made with your appliance. Our aim is not only to showcase our products but also to highlight what you can achieve with them, such as cooking and baking for yourself and your loved ones. Cooking isn’t just a means of sustenance, it’s an expression of creativity and an opportunity to explore different cultures and traditions.
To help you take your cooking experience to the next level, we’ve put together a three-course meal with recipes provided by our brand partners. So, put on your apron and let’s delve into how our collaborators have been using their ranges to create delicious dishes. As they say in Italy, “Mangia bene, vivi felice!” (Eat well, live happy!).
Appetizer: Cucumber Vinegar Salad
In the heat of summer, there’s nothing quite like a light and refreshing salad to cool you down. Brandy Leon prepares a delicious cucumber vinegar salad with her Verona 36-inch Prestige Dual Fuel Range.
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 cups sliced English cucumbers
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring to a boil: white vinegar, water and sugar.
- Allow vinegar mixture to cool and cut English cucumbers, red onion, bell pepper and grape tomatoes into a bowl.
- Add celery salt, salt, black pepper and olive oil to the bowl.
- Finish by mixing the vinegar dressing to the bowl.
For a Quick, Dump and Go Weeknight Entrée: Chili
Looking for a quick, delicious meal to enjoy during a cozy night in or a fun family game night? Look no further than this easy-to-make, comfort-food staple! Amy Davidson swears by her Verona 36-inch Dual Fuel Designer Series Range, which makes cooking a breeze. Gather your loved ones around and savor the warmth of a delicious turkey chili.
- 1lb. ground turkey
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (or 2 if you like extra tomatoes)
- 1 can chilies
- 1 can ranch beans
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can yellow corn
- 1 can hominy
- Place ground turkey and stewed tomatoes in a medium-sized pot over medium high heat.
- Add chilies, beans, tomato paste, yellow corn and hominy to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Top with desired seasonings like seasoning salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, ranch seasoning, etc. to your heart’s desire!
For a Weekend Entrée: Homemade Pizza
Do you ever crave a classic cheese pizza, but wish you could make it at home? Believe it or not, making a homemade pizza is just as simple as ordering one. With a few basic ingredients and the help of the pizza function on a Lofra range, you can create the perfect pizza pie.
- 1 ball of Pizza Dough (from grocery store, bakery or local pizzeria) – left at room temperature for approximately 15 minutes.
- ¼ cup of pizza or tomato sauce
- 3 ounces of fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil or oregano leaves, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees and select the pizza mode on the oven control knob.
- Transfer 1 ball of pizza dough to a floured surface. Use flour fingertips and firmly press all over dough, leaving a ½-inch border. Continue to stretch dough to allow a 10-inch circle creating a round shape.
- Lay out dough onto a pizza pan or a baking pan.
- Spread tomato sauce onto dough. Top with freshly chopped mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until pizza is cooked through, approximately 12-15 minutes and crust is brown. The Lofra ranges’ Bottom Heat pizza function will give the pizza crust a perfect crunch!
Once crust is golden and cheese is bubbly, remove from oven and add fresh basil or oregano leaves. Slice as desired and enjoy!
Dessert: Banana Bread
If you’re looking for a delectable dessert, try making sweet and moist banana bread. Ashley O’Neal who enjoys cooking, and her Verona 36-Inch Designer Induction Range has perfected a simple and easy recipe. With a few simple ingredients and some helpful tips, she creates delicious banana bread that will have you wanting more.
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Nuts (optional)
Tip: Add a dash of vanilla or cinnamon for even more more flavor.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mash bananas with a fork. Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour until golden.
If you enjoy cooking or baking, share your recipes and pictures on social media with the #CookingintheKitchen, #VeronaAppliances and #LofraUSA hashtags. And if you tag @VeronaAppliances or @lofra_usa, you might be featured on our social media channels.